- Increased Value – Reduced BOS cost with high bower bin and 1500V system voltage. Low thermal coefficients for greater energy prdouction at higher temperature.
- High Efficiency – New cell string layout and split junction box location to reduce the energy loss caused by inter-row shading. Integrated LRF (Light Redirecting Film) to enhance power, particularly for ground-mount applications. Lower cell connection power losses due to half-cell layout (144 monocrystalline – 72 cell module equivalent).
- Reliable – Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF etc). Increased module robustness to maximize micro-cracks. PID resistant and free of snail trails. Internal test requirement of Trina more stringent than certification authority. 2400 PA negative load. 5400 Pa positive load.
- Product Line: Tallmax Plus
- Model ID: TSM-400-DE15H(II)
- Technology: Monocrystalline (Mono)
- Dimensions: 79.69 x 39.53 x 1.38 inches
- Weight: 50.3 lbs
- Front Glass: 3.2mm, High Transmission, AR Coated Heat Strengthened
- Encapsulant Material: EVA
- Backsheet: White
- Frame: 35mm Anodized Aluminum Alloy w/ 400m Mounting Holes (Clear)
- Junction Box: IP68 Rated
- Cables: Photovoltatic Technology Cable 4.0mm², 0.006 inches²
- Connector: TS4
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 400 Watts
- Power Output Tolerance (Pmax): 0/+5
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmpp): 41.1 Volts
- Maximum Power Current (Impp): 9.74 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 50.4 Amps
- Short Circuit Voltage (Isc): 10.18 Amps
- Module Efficiency: 19.7%