This product is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically to meet the needs of rural PV electrification requiring AC power including solar home systems, schools, community centers and health clinics.
MORE POWER AVAILABLE
- High Efficiency: A high peak efficiency will reduce heating and make more solar energy available for powering loads.
- Toroidal Transformer Design: Generates good wave form throughout the range of input voltages.
- Low Self-Consumption: The SureSine consumes 450mA while powering loads. During no load conditions, solar energy is not wasted because the SureSine automatically powers down to stand-by mode, reducing self-consumption to one tenth of operating consumption.
EXTREMELY HIGH RELIABILITY
- Extensive Electronic Protections: The SureSine has extensive electronic protections that will automatically protect against faults and user mistakes such as short circuit, overload, high temperature and low voltage disconnect. Recovery from most faults is automatic.
- No Internal Cooling Fan: A key design objective since fans often fail in harsh environments and are noisy, consume power and blow dirt into the electronics.
- Tropicalization: The SureSine uses epoxy encapsulation, conformal coating, stainless steel hardware, and an anodized aluminum enclosure to protect against harsh tropical and marine environments.