Get Ready for Battery Storage
Maximize Solar Usage
Excess solar production is stored on an LG Chem RESU 16H Prime battery for 16kWh of use when needed, day or night.
Lower Electricity Costs
Use the LG Chem battery to help power your home and purchase less or cheaper electricity from the grid during off-peak times.
Reduce grid reliance, and protect your home from rising electricity costs, grid outages and Mother Nature.
Optimized with SolarEdge Prism Technology
Combining SolarEdge’s breakthrough solar inverter technology with leading LG Chem battery storage systems, the Energy Hub DC-coupled solution is powered by a single inverter and offers higher energy production, advanced safety, and module-level visibility.
- DC-coupled solution for high system efficiency.
- Solar energy is stored directly into the LG Chem Battery.
- No additional conversions from AC to DC and back to AC.
- Module-level power optimization for higher energy yield.
Simple Design & Installation
- A single, smart inverter for both solar and storage.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
Full visibility and Easy Maintenance
- Monitor battery status, solar production, and self-consumption data from SolarEdge’s monitoring platform.
- Remote diagnostics and firmware upgrades to both inverter and battery storage system.
- Immediate onsite verification for battery connection.
- Solar array and battery voltage designed to automatically reduce to touch-safe voltage upon AC shutdown.
- Compliant with the most advanced safety regulations.
Keep the Lights on When the Grid Goes Down
The SolarEdge DC-couple solution automatically stores unused solar power in the battery for use during power outages or when solar production can’t meet the household energy demand. When there is a power outage, a combination of solar and battery is used to power important loads such as the refrigerator, TV, lights and outlets, day or night.
Lower Grid Consumption
Maximize solar usage and reduce grid dependency by automatically charging/discharging the battery to help meet household energy demands when the sun is down or solar power is insufficient. The amount of power purchase from the grid is reduced, giving you more energy independence.
Avoid High Electricity Tariffs
Program the StorEdge system to operate according to different charge/discharge Time of Use profiles. Homeowners can charge the battery when electricity prices are low (off-peak) and discharge to supply the house when prices are high (peak).
Home Backup Solution
The Solution is based on SolarEdge’s single phase inverter which manages solar production, consumption, storage, and backup power, and is compatible with high voltage LG Chem RESU 16H Prime battery. To achieve more power and more capacity, additional inverters and battery may be added.