|Sol-Ark 12kW All-In-One-Hybrid 48V Inverter||Qnty. 1|
|Fortress Power 5.4kWh eFlex Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery||Qnty. 3|
|Fortress Power Battery Wall Mount Enclosure||Qnty. 3|
|FW500 DC Enclosure||Qnty. 1|
|Sets of 2/0 Battery to Inverter Red and Black Cables||Qnty. 3|
Sol-Ark 12K > 12kW 48 Volt All-In-One Solar Generator – Inverter
Manufacturer Part Number: 12K
Sol-Ark 12K All-In-One Solar Generator System
Parallel Stacking (1-9), Grid Sell, Meter Zero, Time of Use, Smart Load, Peak Shaving, 20kW Peak Power, 9.6kW AC Coupling
- DC Transformerless: Boosts PV energy 10-20% without increasing PV array size and reduces storage inverter costs up to 30%
- Battery Efficiency: Improve battery efficiency by 10-15%; Partial Charge Carbon AGM’s round trip efficiency is 98% vs. wet cell 80%
- Easy to Install: Sol-Ark 12K’s All-In-One design cuts install time in half. With 2x MPPTs, and 9kW continuous / 20kW peak inverter, a user-friendly wiring area, and remote monitoring built-in.
- U.P.S.: Sol-Ark 12K acts as a massive uninterruptible power supply with a lightning-fast 4ms transfer time.
Approved for: UL 1741 SA Rule 21, HECO, & Canada PREPA Approved for Puerto Rico 120/240 & 208V
|Max allowed PV DC Capacity||6,500W+6,500W = 13,000W|
|Max PV power delivered to Battery & AC outputs||12,000 Watts|
|Max DC voltage||500V@18A, 450V@20A|
|MPPT voltage range||150-425V|
|MPPT Starting Voltage||175V|
|Number of MPPT||2|
|Nominal AC Output Voltage||120/240/208V split phase|
|Peak Inverter Efficiency||97.5%|
|Continuous AC power to Grid (On-Grid)||9000W 37.5A L-L (255 V)
4800W 40A L-N (120V)
|Continuous AC power to Loads (Off-Grid)||8000W 33A L-L (240V )
4800W 40A L-N (120V)
|Battery Type||Lead-Acid or Li-Ion|
|Nominal DC Input||48V|
|Capacity||50 – 9900Ah|
|Grid to Battery Charging Efficiency||96.0%|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||30.0” x 18.30” x 10.00”|
- Next-Generation Efficiency
3X Better! Only 3.5% losses vs. 14% in today’s battery-based systems
- Split Phase & Three Phase
Sol-Ark’s 12K pumps out power just like the grid, allowing you to power 120V/ 240V and 208V appliances
- Grid-Tied, Hybrid, Off-Grid
Manages power from Solar, Battery, Grid, Load, and Generator simultaneously
Sol-Ark is expandable from 5 to 52 (16.5 kW) solar panels and 0-32 batteries. Per 12K unit.
- 10-Year Standard Warranty
No need for additional warranties. The 12K comes standard 10-year warranty right out of the box.
Helpful Hint with Sol-Ark hybrid inverters: Unlike most string inverters – Sol-Ark hybrid inverter solution will not have a complete power loss for a series string of modules if one of the panels goes bad (stops producing) *** so as long the total voltage of the remaining panel meets or exceeds the min MPPT voltage range of 150VDC.
Fortress Power > 48 Volt 5.4kWh (105AH) Lithium Iron Battery
The eFlex 5.4 kWh 48 Volt Lithium Iron Battery by Fortress Power is a safe, scalable solution for any project’s energy storage needs.
With built-in data storage and Wi-Fi for remote troubleshooting and monitoring. The eFlex is light years ahead of the pack. Additional features, such as the Smart Battery Management System (BMS) includes relay disconnects, closed-loop communication for many hybrid inverters, cell voltage, and temperature monitoring, and cell balancing to maximize reliability and longevity, as well as wifi for internet-of-things compatibility.
The Fortress Power eFlex has the highest round-trip efficiency in the industry at 98% efficiency.
Also, this battery has several mounting options such as wall mount, floor mount and server rack mount to fit your individual project’s needs.
|Type||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21.5″ x 17.5″ x 7.2″|
|Rated Capacity (20 Hour Rate)||105 AH|
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
The Fortress Power eFlex is a 5.4 kWh scalable energy storage solution based on safe and energy dense prismatic Lithium-Iron-Phosphate cells. The high amperage, smart Battery Management System (BMS) includes relay disconnects, closed-loop inverter communication, cell voltage and temperature monitoring, and cell balancing to maximize reliability and longevity, as well as wifi for internet-of-things compatibility. The unit can be wall mounted, floor mounted, and server rack mounted.
- 98% Roundtrip efficiency
- High Durability and Long-Lasting
- Safe Lithium Iron Phosphate Technology (LiFeP04)
- Flexible mounting options
- Remote monitoring
- Advanced cell level monitoring and balancing
- Close-loop communication with many hybrid inverters
- Canbus, Modbus, and wifi communication
- UL 9540 certified