Add-on-Module for 1 PV Module, Max 90 Voc, 12A, 1.0m MC-4 cable, 15A Fuse, 1000V, NEC RSD Compliant when used with, Cloud Connect & Gateway, 476-00252-00
The TS4-R module system is a cost-effective system that fits into any PV module design, making it the right solution for every application. With the TS4-R platform, for the first time, every PV module can now be flexibly equipped with an additional function. Only the modules affected by energy yield loss are equipped/fitted with TS4-R This means energy yields can be strategically increased and system costs reduced.
With no additional tools, the TS4-R solution can be quickly and easily mounted to a module already in the warehouse or directly on the construction site. This makes logistics easier and reduces installation time.
If the system is to be monitored or shut down, you will need the Cloud Connect Advanced communication unit which is available separately.
According to individual requirements, the TS4-R platform offers the corresponding functions
- Complete module-level monitoring
- Module-level shutdown (only available in the U.S.)
- Optimization for complex roof structure and partial shading
- Selective Deployment of DC optimizers as needed
- Compatible with all standard modules
- Faster installation thanks to fewer components
- Easy installation on the ground reduces roof time
- Reduced operation and maintenance costs thanks to less components
- Long service life due to demand specific bypass operation
- Comprehensive SMA service for the entire system