The Conext XW™ Series is one solution for a wide range of applications including grid-tie, off-grid and backup power. It is comprised of manageable building blocks for single- or three-phase systems ranging from 4 kW to 36 kW. Within the system, the MPPT 80 600 solar charge controller regulates the proper charging voltage of the system’s batteries. Requires a SCP to program 865-1050-01,#341-0109.
The MPPT 80 600 offers an industry-first set of features to lower installation costs — fewer PV strings, longer home runs, smaller wiring and conduit, and virtual elimination of PV combiner boxes and circuit breakers (CBs). It accepts array voltages up to 600 V making it the most flexible solar charge controller on the market.
- Fewer parts and simpler system reduces design and installation costs
- Combiner box and CB’s eliminated
- Uses smaller AWG wire
- Built in GFP and indicator
- Battery temperature sensor included
- Configurable for positive, negative and ungrounded PV systems
- Long PV strings allow for optimal module configuration and performance
- PDP Mounting Compatible
- Used with both the Conext XW and Conext SW inverter/charger systems 5 year standard warranty