Morningstar’s Relay Driver is a logic module which provides high level system control functions such as high/low voltage alarms, load control and generator start. The product controls fourindependent relay driver outputs by reading digital data inputs from Morningstar’s TriStar controller or by reading battery voltage when used in systems with other controllers.
- High and Low Alarm Contacts for Industrial Applications
- Load Control Including High Power Applications (pumps and large motors)
- Temperature Controlled Settings for Battery Fans or Cooling Vents
- Generator Start Functions
- Auxiliary AC Backup Charge Control
DATA CONTROL INPUT OPTIONS
- Connected to a TriStar Controller: Battery voltage, charge/load current, battery temperature, TriStar heatsink temperature, PWM duty cycle, PV/load
- voltage, and all TriStar alarms or faults.
- Used in Systems with Other Controllers: Battery voltage, Relay Driver temperature, input voltages from other sources.