- Efficiency & Reliability – Protection from carrier recombination loss, optical absorption loss, and resistance loss. Reducing electrical loss between the cell fingers and tabs. Making the tab width thinner to expanded the light receiving surface. HIT Power solar panels are leaders in sunlight conversion efficiency. Obtain maximum power within a fixed amount of space. Save money using fewer system attachments and racking materials, and reduce costs by spending less time installing per watt. As temperatures rise, HIT Power solar panels produce 10% or more electricity (kWh) than conventional crystalline silicon solar panels at the same temperature.
- Power & Technology – Reducing reflection and scattering of incoming light. Improving generated electricity levels in morning and evening times. Cell Efficiency 19.7%. Module Efficiency 21.76%. Black Frame. The power ratings for HIT Power panels guarantee customers receive 100% of the nameplate rated power (or more) at the time of purchase, enabling owners to generate more kWh per rated watt, quicken investments returns, and help realize complete customer satisfaction.
- Performance & Quality The packing density of the panels reduces transportation, fuel, and storage costs per installed watt. Our silicon wafers located inside HIT solar panels are made in Oregon, and the panels are assembled in an IS0 9001 (quality), 14001 (environment), and 18001 (safety) certified factory. Unique eco-packing minimizes cardboard waste at the job site. The panels have a Limited 20-Year Power Output and 10-Year Product Workmanship Warranty.
- Product Line: HIT
- Model ID: VBHN340SA17
- Technology: Monocrystalline (Mono)
- Dimensions: 62.60 x 41.50 x 1.60 inches (VBHN340SA17 Dimensions)
- Weight: 40.81 lbs
- Internal Bypass Diodes: 4 Bypass Diodes
- Module Area: 18.02 Ft²
- Cable Length: 40.20 in +Male / 40.20 in – Female
- Cable Size/Type: No. 12 AWG / PV Cable
- Module Connector: Multi-Contact Type IV (MC4)
- Static Wind/Snow Load: 112 PSF / 5400Pa
- Nominal Maximum Power (Pmax): 340 Watts
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 59.70 Volts
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 5.70 Volts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 71.30 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6.13 Amps
- Module Efficiency: 20.30%
- Cell Efficiency: 22.80%
- Watts per Ft²: 18.90 Watts
- Series Fuse Rating: 15 Amps