- Resilience – Extensive quality and reliability testing, including Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT). Years of experience manufacturing products for fault intolerant, mission-critical applications. Standard 5 year warranty (extended 10 year warranty available). Field upgradeable software.
- Adaptability – Backup power and support for time-of-use optimization. Compliant with California Rule 21 and Hawaii 14H grid support requirements. Works with the widest variety of 48V battery chemistry compositions. NEMA 3R.
- Simplicity and Intelligence – Easy and fast to install. Clean balance-of-systems, all in one box. High PV voltage input allows long strings. Dynamic power management. Ability to support any new regulations. Configure and take charge of your solar with any internet-connected device and OPTICS RE.
- Product Line: SkyBox
- Model ID: FX2012MT
- Technology: Hybrid Inverter
- Dimensions: 119.4 x 53.3 x 23.9 inches
- Weight: 110.60 lbs
- Non-Volatile Memory: Yes
- Field-Upgradable Firmware: Yes
- Chassis Type: NEMA 3R
- AC Voltage: 120/240V (Split Phase)
- AC Frequency: 260 Hz
- Max. Continuous AC Output Power: 5000 VA
- Max. Continuous Output Current @240V:24 Amps
- Integrated AFC, GFD and Monitoring: Yes