The advanced FM100 MPPT algorithm offers increased energy harvest from the PV array than other MPPT controllers. The FLEXmax 100 delivers both higher voltage and higher power, offering improved flexibility and performance.
OutBack network communications and OPTICS RE compatibility allows the FLEXmax 100 to be remotely programmed, monitored and controlled via any internet connected device providing unrivaled system integration.
The FM100-300VDC is a top-of-the-line high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
- Nominal battery system voltage: 24, 36, & 48 Volts DC
- Charging range output: 20 – 68 Volts DC
- Controller type: MPPT
- Minimum battery bank size: 100 Amp-hours
- Maximum continuous output current: 100 Amps
- Maximum input current: 64 Amps
- Maximum array power (24V / 36V / 48V): 3000 / 4500 / 6000 Watts
- Maximum PV system voltage: 300 Volts DC
- Operating input voltage range: 30 – 290 Volts DC
- Peak efficiency: 98.8% at 48VDC
- Remote display & controller: MATE3s compatible (purchased separately)
- Data logging: 128 days
- Enclosure protection rating: IP54
- Weight: 18.3 pounds (8.3 kg)
- Certifications: UL 1741, CSA C22.2 No. 107.1, IEC 62109-1
- Additional features: Built-in GFCI, field-replaceable cooling fan