- Enhanced Performance Warranty – LG offers a 25-year product warranty for the LG NeON R, including labor, in addition to an enhanced performance warranty. After 25 years, LG NeON R is guaranteed to produce at least 88.4% of its initial power output.
- Better Performance – LG NeON R now performs better on sunny days, thanks to its improved temperature coefficient. Has been designed to significantly enhance its output, making it efficient even in limited spaces.
- Roof Aesthetics – LG NeON R has been designed with aesthetics in mind, the lack of any electrodes on the front creates an improved, modern aesthetic.
- Manufacturer: LG Solar
- Product Line: NeON 2 Series
- Model ID: LG370Q1C-V5
- Technology: Monocrystalline (Mono)
- Dimensions: 66.93 x 40.00 x 1.57 inches
- Weight: 38.58 lbs
- Cells: 6 x 10
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline / N-Type
- Connector Type: MC4 / MC
- Junction Box: IP68 with 3 Bypass Diodes
- Cables: 1000 mm x 2 Ea
- Glass: empered Glass with AR Coating
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum
- Nominal Maximum Power (Pmax): 370 Watts
- MPP Voltage (Vmpp): 36.70 Volts
- MPP Current (Impp): 9.95 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 42.80 Volts
- Short Circuit Voltage (Isc): 10.80
- Module Efficiency: 21.10%