- Enhanced Performance Warranty – LG NeON 2 has an enhanced performance warranty. After 25 years, LG NeON 2 is guaranteed at least 86% of initial performance. LG has extended warranty of the NeON 2 to 25 years including labor, which is top level in the industry.
- Better Performance – LG NeON 2 now performs better on sunny days, thanks to its improved temperature coefficient.
- Roof Aesthetics – LG NeON 2 has been designed with aesthetics in mind using thinner wires that appear all black at a distance. The LG NeON 2 can increase the aesthetic value of your home with a more modern design.
- Manufacturer: LG Solar
- Product Line: NeON 2 Series
- Model ID: LG340N1C-V5
- Technology: Monocrystalline (Mono)
- Dimensions: 66.38 x 40.00 x 1.57 inches
- Weight: 39.70 lbs
- Cells: 6 x 10
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline / N-Type
- Number of Busbars: 12 EA
- Connector Type: MC4 / MC
- Junction Box: IP68 with 3 Bypass Diodes
- Cables: 1000 mm x 2 Ea
- Glass: Tempered Glass with AR Coating
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum
- Nominal Maximum Power (Pmax): 340 Watts
- MPP Voltage (Vmpp): 34.50 Volts
- MPP Current (Impp): 9.86 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 41.10 Volts
- Short Circuit Voltage (Isc): 10.53
- Module Efficiency: 19.80%