- Key Features – 5BB design reduces cell series resistance and stress between cell interconnectors to improve module reliability and conversion efficiency. High output, up to 16.99% module conversion efficiency. Certified with 1500V DC IEC standard. 50% more strings and fewer components enable lower BOS costs. Anti-soiling surface reduces power loss from dirt and dust. Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments. Excellent mechanical load resistance: Certified to withstand high wind load and heavy snow load. Strong salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD.
- Reliable Quality– Positive power tolerance: 0~+5W. Modules binned by current to improve system performance. Potential Induced Degradation (PID) Resistant in accordance to IEC 32804.
- Comprehensive Certificates – IEC 61215, IEC 61730, UL1703, CEC Listed, MCS and CE. ISO 9001: 2008: Quality management systems. BS OHSAS 18001: 2007: Occupational health and safety management systems. Environmental policy: The first solar company in China to complete Intertek’s carbon footprint evaluation program and receive green leaf mark verification for our products.
- Manufacturer: JA Solar
- Product Line: Cypress Series
- Model ID: JAM72S09-385/PR
- Technology: Monocrystalline (Mono)
- Dimensions: 78.27 x 39.57 x 1.57 inches
- Weight: 49.82 lbs
- Number of Cells: 72 (6 x 12)
- Glass: 3.2 mm
- Junction Box: IP67, 3 Diodes
- Connector: QC 4.10 (1000 V), QC 4.10-35 (1500V)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~+85°C
- Rated Maximum Power (Pmax): 385 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 49.04 Volts
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 39.90 Volts
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 10.17 Amps
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 9.65 Amps
- Module Efficiency: 19.3%